The final dyno time last weekend resulted in 894 HP. The previous dyno session ended because I had spark issues. So We've installed a CDI unit to have the spark sustained in higher boost. Imediately power figures went up guite reasonable... :) See the plot.
13th may we went to Bitburg to attend the 1 on 1 event with the Sport Quattro. The first event where the SQ was in the public. This already was exciting, but driving the first 1./4 miles even more. The car held up great. We drove it from home to Bitburg and back, and had a whole weekend worth of fun on the strip. The best time was 11.5 secs. Specials thanks to Lara, Maarten, Pieter from DP engineering for the mapping and Arlo.
Unsuccesful because of faulty injectors. Luckily no damage. Also replaced the 44 mm Tial wg with a 60 mm Tial wastegate. Aswell as the new clutch to be ready for the next dyno session. Stay tuned for results soon.....
Friday the new clutch arrived from Finland. Quartermaster 3 plate carbonb-carbon with custom chromo flywheel. Had some trouble fitting it though... Friday night at 1 o'clock we (Maarten helped out, thanks again!) stopped without succes of having a succesful operational clutch. Oh well.... At least we have the pics!
Right is the Quartermaster, left is another clutch I still need to make a flywheel for, a Tilton 2 plate carbon-carbon clutch.
Installed on the car
Her first bath
Today I gave the Sport Quattro a nice wash in the sun.